Asbestos Analyst - £26k - £30k - Watford, South East
Asbestos Air Monitoring Analyst - Watford
£26000-£30000 - + Company car + Additional benefits
My client is one of the UK's leading environmental compliance consultancies which specializes in a range of areas such as asbestos management, project management, air monitoring, waste management, water hygiene and risk assessment and training. There is a fantastic position available for a self-motivated Asbestos Analyst who is P403 and P404 qualified, to join an enthusiastic and hardworking team. In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary, a company vehicle, fuel card, competitive overtime rates and on-going training and career development opportunities!
Role + Responsibilities:
- Undertake 4 stage clearance inspections.
- Air monitoring and fibre counting.
- Have a broad knowledge of the Health and Safety legislation relating to Asbestos.
- Complete various surveying, air sampling and monitoring and stage 4 clearance checks in a range of industrial, domestic and commercial properties.
- Collect and collate data to produce precise reports.
- Communicate and build relationships with internal staff, clients, contractors, and members of the public.
- Supervise on-site Surveyors and ensure all working procedures carried out are in line with the Asbestos Health and Safety Legislations.
- Possessing P403 + P404 qualifications (or equivalent) is essential.
- Previous experience in asbestos surveying and air-monitoring and testing within the asbestos industry is essential.
- Experience in project management is highly desirable.
As an Asbestos Analyst Surveyor, you will have
- A Full UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills and natural leadership skills.
- Good IT and numerical skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail and work well under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading national asbestos consultancy with a brilliant salary and career development with additional benefits. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, don't hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the role please contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 4800, or alternatively send your Cv across to email@example.com for your immediate consideration.
Commutable locations - Luton, Dartford, Chelmsford, Harlow, Croydon, Slough, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Bedford