Geo-Environmental Consultant - Surrey
My client, a market leading Remediation contractor are seeking an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their dynamic team in Surrey.
This highly successful Remediation company are seeking candidates who have between 3 and 5 years' experience in the following areas:
- Site Investigation, Phase 1 desk study and Phase 2
- Project Management experience
- Contaminated Land Risk Assessments
- Client Liaison
- Tendering for projects, including scoping for work and providing costings
- Contaminated land and remediation strategy and design
- Completing factual and interpretive reports and client liaison.
- DQRA Modelling Experience
As a Remediation Engineer, this exciting role will include the design, implementation, management and validation of contaminated land remediation and detailed site investigations.
Successful Geo-Environmental Engineers, working with a UK leading brownfield remediation company, will be dynamic and ambitious and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com