SHEQ Compliance Manager - St Albans
We are currently recruiting for an experienced SHEQ Compliance Manager for a lading Civil engineering and Environmental Management firm in Hertfordshire. The successful applicant will manage the company's Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental policies - ensuring that company standards in quality are met consistently.
- Develop and maintain the company Integrated Management System
- Review all SHEQ strategies, practices and procedures, risk assessments and policies
- Provide SHEQ guidance to staff and clients
- Organise and conduct internal audits, assessments and inspections
- Mentor junior staff and train staff
- Maintain the company's ISO9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001
- Produce reports and update company Directors
- Support clients where required
- Relevant professional qualification e.g NEBOSH, WAMITAB Level 3
- ISO9001, ISO14001 Auditor experience
- Knowledge and expertise in SHEQ management strategies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Technical knowledge of engineering principals
- Detailed knowledge of current SHEW legislation
The position offers a competitive salary together with an attractive benefits scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Thompson on 01792 365 105 for more information.