Team Leader - Water Resources
A Large Engineering Consultancy are looking for a Team Leader/Project Manager for a detailed design review and construction of Water and Sewerage Infrastructure in Zambia.
The assignment will require the Consultant to conduct review of existing detailed design and re-design, prepare detailed design, prepare tender documents, assist the client in procurement process and supervision of the construction works.
The Team Leader/Project Manager must possess:
- MSc in Civil/Water Resources/Sanitation Engineering
- 20+ Professional experience
- 10+ Years as TL/PM
- Be experienced in dealing with government agencies
- Adequate experience in design, contract management, procurement and construction
- Experience in Sub Saharan Africa