Risk/Fire risk Assessor
Your new company
A new role has become available in a leading infrastructure, buildings, developments and housing group.
The successful post-holder will be depot based at Witham, participating within a gang to ensure safety of site, self and colleagues, quality of work and production.
Your new role
- Carry out a variety of fire risk assessment improvement works as issued
- Ensure that work is completed to a high standard within a reasonable time scale
- Complete the required paperwork that is to be handed in on a weekly basis
- To be able to carry out on site risk assessments & raise issues when circumstances arise
- Use a tablet to communicate via email and report evidence on completion of jobs
- Be willing to travel, as the geographical area is wide spread
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Hold a valid Green (Operative) CSCS card
- Hold a valid UKATA Asbestos Awareness certificate
- Holds the relevant Industry qualifications (e.g. applicable Apprenticeship or NVQ equivalent)
- Carpentry/Joinery qualifications or experience (desirable)
- Practical experience of FRA works including the installation of fire door sets and ironmongery and fire-stopping/ Compartmentalisation
- Committed/ Hardworking/ Reliable worker
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
Being part of this company means being apart of their values. Being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. Rewards play a huge part in encouraging positive behaviours and cementing values. Benefits can play a huge part in attracting, motivating and retaining individuals. So when you join Kier you will find a range of rewards and benefits on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.