Water Treatment Pre-Commissioning Cleaning Engineer- Manchester
Water Treatment Pre-Commissioning Cleaning Engineer
£20,000-£27,000 (depending on experience)
My client are currently seeking a Water Treatment Engineer with Pre-Commission Cleaning experience to join their rapidly expanding team in the North West.
The company are accredited by the LCA and work on a national scale with core clients around the Manchester area. The company work on a variety of domestic, commercial and industrial projects within the private & public sector.
Due to increased work load, they are now looking for a Water Treatment Engineer with the following experience/attributes;
- 3 years' experience Pre-Commission Cleaning to a BSRIA standard.
- Good knowledge of ACOP L8
- Plumbing experience & preferably a NVQ L2
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Full UK driving license
- Flexible approach to overtime & working nationally
The role will include;
- Acid cleans and Pre Commission works
- Pre commission cleaning of large scale buildings such as hospitals, schools etc
- Water Hygiene duties such as; Sampling, L8 Monitoring, temperature testing, TMV servicing
- BS6700 & L8 Chlorination's
If you are looking for a position within a company that can offer further development of your skills, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
Apply for Water Treatment Pre-Commissioning Cleaning Engineer- Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly