Internal / Office Based Health & Safety Advisor
- Job Type
£35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading independent Health & Safety consultancy in London for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join their team. The company are primarily involved in the Media industry, but this role will primarily involve working within their Corporate Governance division.
On a day to basis you will be look after 3 key accounts. 4 days a week will be spent in Central London, with 1 day a week with a client in Milton Keynes. Duties will involve:
- Providing operational and strategic advice on the implementation of Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies
- Organising and chairing Health & Safety committee meetings
- Advise on technical and risk management issues
- Provide business assurance through monitoring, review and audit
- Auditing and compliance checking of safety management systems
- Managing incident database records
- Update Health & Safety policy systems
- Work with management on technical, legal and operational risk management issues
- Analyse and make suggestions regarding Health & Safety training
To be considered for the role, you will need to be a qualified Health & Safety professional (NEBOSH / NVQ) with at least 3 years experience covering most of the duties listed above. You will be a member of IOSH (Tech or higher) with a consultative approach to your work.
A basic salary of between £35-42k is on offer, along with a fantastic benefits package and ongoing progression and development opportunities.
For more information on this role, please call Paul Turrall on 0121 442 4800 for a confidential conversation or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch.
Similar Job Roles - SHEQ Advisor, HSE Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, HSE consultant, CDM Consultant, Principle Designer, H&S Consultant
Apply for Internal / Office Based Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly