Delivery Director - Dubai
Our client is a leading developer in the GCC, they require a Delivery Director to join their team and be based in Dubai. The right candidate for this role will have held a similar position with a leading organisation in the GCC and will have overseen the delivery of multiple prestigious projects within the region. The candidate placed in this role will be responsible for managing and leading a diverse range of professionals including Architects, Engineers, Designers, Quantity Surveyors, Contractors and other supporting services on large scale mixed-use development projects. Drawing on your existing projects delivery experience, you will be responsible for monitoring the project direction and coordinating throughout all project life-cycles and final handover to the client.
- Develop the strategy and execution plan
- Negotiate contract terms with the client
- Deliver on all technical and commercial aspects of the project as per the contract requirements
- Manage the client relationship and key stakeholders
- Business development to ensure repeat business
- Deliver the financial objectives for the programme
- Manage all programme risk and contingencies
- Ensure compliance with the ‘company' Business Management System
- Direct staff and resources to meet programme delivery requirements
- Ensure project success
- Construction related Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 15 years post graduate experience
- Must have held an operation's or managing director role
- Experience in leading on large mixed-use developments in the GCC.
- Experience of leading a business and having responsibility for a P&L account.
- Proven success in the delivery of large capital projects within scope, time and budget
- Ability to influence for results.
- Experience in the planning, managing and successfully delivering on projects involving numerous stakeholders
- Effective IT and communication skills in report writing, presentations and holding effective conversations
- Proven ability to lead, organize and direct large multi-national organization