Engineering Data Technician - Hemel Hempstead
An exciting opportunity had become available for a Data Technician to join a Leading Multidisciplinary Engineering Contractor in their Head Office near Hemel Hempstead. This position offers a first class training and development programme and the opportunity to begin a career in Engineering.
- A strong academic background, preferably to degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with emails/MS Word and Excel
- Prior experience using Campbell Scientific Logger (Advantageous)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Data download from data loggers
- Data Processing using Microsoft programmes
- Producing reports based on data results
- Creating and maintaining monitoring dashboards
The position offers a competitive salary along with benefits and a fantastic career path into the world of Engineering!
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Thompson on 01792 365 105 to discuss further. Alternatively, please send your CV