CCTV Assistant required in North London for public sector organisation.
Your new company
This public sector organisation based in North London is currently looking to recruit a licensed CCTV Assistant to join their Community Safety & Regulatory Services team.
You will report directly to the Enforcement Managers.
Your new role
As a CCTV Assistant you will be required to operate and monitor all systems within the organisation's Enforcement Team in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice. You will also be expected to provide an efficient and courteous telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries from the police and other agencies. In addition to this you will be expected to liaise with the police, other agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the system, ensuring you include all evidential records and schedule statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence. Additional responsibilities include:
* To liaise with the police, other agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the system, including all evidential records and schedule statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
* Attend site and home visits with the CCTV Project Coordinator when required
* Assist the CCTV Project Coordinator to set up surveillance systems on site when required
* Prepare witness evidence including CCTV incidents and schedules of incidents for court
* Attend court to give evidence when required (this may require you to attend court to give evidence about the downloading and specifications of the CCTV footage).
* To download CCTV footage to disc for the police when required as agreed by the CCTV Project Coordinator or the Team Leaders
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will hold a valid CCTV License. You will also have the ability to carry out site and home inspections and prepare witness evidence as well as being willing to attend court to give evidence when required.
Good communication skills required, both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Market Rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.