Ecologist - Bedford
Salary: Competitive Salary
My client are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic Ecologist to assist with delivering ecological solutions from their Bedford office. My client provides expert ecological solutions designed to meet the needs of a variety of clients within the housing, charitable and transport sectors.
If successful in your application, your role will include working alongside an experienced team of ecologists, with the aim of expanding services across the Midlands.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- 3 years' + experience of working within ecological consultancy
- Protected species survey experience (Bat, GCN, Dormouse, Reptiles)
- Phase 1 habitat survey experience
- At least one protected species licence
- Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) experience
- Demonstrable experience of writing reports
- Full driving licence
- CIEEM membership
This role also requires the candidate to be flexible with working hours and should expect to work away from the office on several occasions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.