Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a leading international consultancy; they have an urgent requirement for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Qatar. The candidate placed in this role will report into the Water and Infrastructure Group Manager and will be responsible for identifying market trends, tracking and responding to potential opportunities, winning work and successful delivery for various clients. Ideal candidates for this role will be an experienced design engineer with a track record in design, project delivery and client relationship management.
- Minimum ten years' experience in the field
- Bachelor's degree in Civil engineering
- Business development and marketing capabilities to secure new clients
- Technical knowledge of water distribution design and wastewater collection system design and transport
- Knowledge of surface water design management
- Understanding of contemporary hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software
- Strong analytical and technical report writing skills and written/ verbal communications
- Experience in project management. Monitors and controls project budgets and schedules.
- Preparation of tender submissions including proposal cost and time estimates.
- Capability to coordinate with other multi-discipline project managers, teams and sub-consultants
- Middle East experience and a working knowledge of design, international standards and construction practices specific to this region will be considered favorably.
Send CV's directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a confidential conversation.