Consultant Ecologist - Stirling
Role: Consultant Ecologist
Our client is a leading Environmental Consultancy with over 20 year's experience of successfully helping clients to achieve their goals. They are a trusted advisor to clients across a broad range of sectors, including renewables, energy networks, ports and harbours, minerals, residential and commercial.
As a result of their continued success, our client is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Consultant Ecologist to join their Stirling office.
This exciting role will include:
* Basic Phase 1 Habitat surveying;
* Protected Species surveying (incl. bats, badger, otter, water vole etc.);
* Carrying out dusk bat emergence and dawn re-entry surveys;
* The planning of field studies;
* The preparation of survey reports;
* Preparation of fee proposals and survey methods;
* Desk studies;
* Contrubution to Ecological Impact Assessments
* Managing small-scale projects
To be successful in your application, your skills and experience will include:
* A MSc and/or BSc in Ecology or a related discipline
* At least 3 years' demonstrable experience in Phase 1 Habitat Survey and Protected Species Survey
* Membership of CIEEM;
* Bat/GCN licence or working towards licence;
* Experience using bat analysis software;
* Flexibility; comfortable with working irregular hours and working at night;
* Full UK drivers licence required for frequent site visits;
This role offers a flexible working environment, a competitive salary and exciting in-house training.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.