Landscape Architect - Glasgow
Role: Landscape Architect
My client, an award-winning environmental consultancy who provide landscape design, ecology and planning services to a wide range public and private sector clients, are currently seeking a Landscape Architect to join their team based in Glasgow. My client has over 50 years' experience and bring a passion for the environment and a determination to achieve sustainable development.
Some of their current projects include:
- Landscape and visual impact assessments of electricity grid infrastructure in National Parks, AONBs and National Scenic Areas
- Assessment and design inputs to a major eco-tourism development in the Highlands
- LVIA as part of Environmental Impact Assessment for a range of development types
- Assessment and design for sections of HS2
You will become part of a friendly, award winning multi-disciplinary team of landscape architects / managers, urban designers, planners and ecologists, committed to delivering high quality professional work with a strong emphasis on delivering sustainable and innovative solutions.
The role will involve working on a diverse portfolio of projects, including:
- Landscape character assessment
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Seascape, Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- Landscape sensitivity studies
- Landscape design and mitigation
- Planning for future landscapes and responding to climate change.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Landscape Architecture
- CMLI or working towards Chartered status
- Demonstrable experience of planning and structuring reports
- Strong landscape design skills
- Confident in the use of software packages such as ArcGIS, ReSoft, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Full, UK driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.