Revit MEP Technician - Birmingham
Revit MEP Technician
Salary up to £27,000 + Benefits
Our client a successful, award winning Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an enthusiastic Revit MEP Technician to join the design engineering team in Birmingham. Working on multiple projects across various sectors that include environmental, healthcare, educational and large mixed-use developments you will with a team of Design Engineers, coordinating Building Services 3D designs and building clash free models.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits and pension package and real options to progress within the consultancy.
In order to be considered for this Revit MEP Technician role you will:
- Hold a HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Have 2+ years MEP design experience using Revit
- Have experience using online data control CDE systems
- Have good practical knowledge of Revit MEP, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Have previous working knowledge of Clash detection, to recognise when problems arise and to understand how to resolve
In order to discuss this Revit MEP Technician role or other similar roles within the Building Services sector please call RONNIE SPINKS or 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com