Cost Manager - Makkah
Our client is an international consultancy, they have a requirement for an experienced Cost Manager to join their team on a buildings project in Jeddah. Candidates applying for this role must have a bachelor's degree in quantity surveying and have a minimum 10 years post graduate experience. Due to the religious nature of the area, candidates applying for this role must be Muslim.
- Assist with the execution of estimates, plus the delivery to the clients.
Prepares and issues periodic cost reports to senior technical staff.
- Reviews and prepare cash flow and issues to senior technical staff.
- With minimal supervision, reviews all change orders in accordance with the client's approval process.
- Reviews all invoices for the project and ensures that junior technical staff codes the invoices where applicable and forwards them to the client's accounts payable department.
- With minimal supervision, provides procurement services for the client, where applicable, for construction and engineering services, including preparing RFP and bid analysis.
- Where applicable, overviews and reports to the client on contractor buyout of subcontract bid packages.
- Review payment requisitions, walk the project, assess percentage of work complete with the project team and make recommendations.
- Attends cost meetings to review procurement status and change order status with the contractors and engineering teams.
- Attend and chair project, cost and other meetings as required.
- With minimal supervision, provides cost information on value engineering analysis.
- Reviews the contractors close out administration and ensures that they meet their contractual requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying
- Minimum ten years post graduate experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in the GCC
- Fluent in Arabic, reading and writing
- Candidates applying for this role must be Muslim