Administrator - Cheltenham
Permanent - Full time
An award winning multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their new office in Cheltenham. You will become a key member of the administrative team as an administrator and will also undertake receptionist duties, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. You will work within the Cirencester office for our client until October until the new office is fully refurbished.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and company pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this Administrator role you will have:
- Hold GSCEs in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Have a clear understanding of all Microsoft Office aspects and Health & Safety issues
- Have previous experience in general administrative within a busy office environment
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have previous front of house experience
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Work well as part of a team and have the ability to use your own initiative to complete multiple tasks
In order to discuss this Administrator role and other similar roles please call RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com