Export Sales Manager (Polyurethanes) - International
Export Sales Manager
Salary £48,000 + commission scheme + car + pension
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Export Sales Manager to join a successful, UK leading manufacturer of urethane formulated systems. You will report directly to the Managing Director, to further sell the companies technically advanced products to Polyurethane user customers worldwide. You will receive full training in Polyurethane Chemistry.
Our client is offering an excellent basic salary, commission scheme, company car and an excellent pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this Export Sales Manager role you will:
- Hold a 2:1 Science based degree or equivalent
- You will have previous Export Sales for Technical/ Specialised Products
- Be self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results
- Process excellent communication skills and have the confidence to perform trials at customers premises
- Have the ability to work on your own, giving regular updated to the Managing Director
Working as the Export Sales manager you will:
- Technically advance products into new overseas markets through established agents and distributors
- Continue to push the growth of the company across the global market
- Direct customer trails
In order to discuss this Export Sales Manager role and other similar roles please call RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org