Senior Ecologist - Falkirk
Role: Senior Ecologist
Salary: Competitive Salary from £26,000 (+ attractive benefits package)
My client has a strong reputation for working alongside their clients to deliver effective and professional ecological solutions. They are experienced in providing services' across a range of sectors such as infrastructure, housing development and civil engineering. The team are currently seeking an experienced Ecologist to join their friendly and experienced team based in Falkirk to assist with leading ecological surveys and managing the team.
This exciting role will include:
* Project management
* Leading ecological surveys such as protected Species surveying and Phase 1 habitat
* The planning of field studies;
* The preparation of survey reports;
* Preparation of fee proposals and survey methods;
* Contribution to Ecological Impact Assessments
* Managing small-scale projects
* Mentoring junior members of the team
To be successful in your application, your skills and experience will include:
* A MSc and/or BSc in Ecology or a related discipline
* At least 3 years' demonstrable consultancy experience
* Strong project management capability
* Demonstrable botanical knowledge
* Experience with EcIA reporting
* Membership of CIEEM (Associate level or above);
* Bat/GCN licence or working towards licence;
* Full UK drivers licence required for frequent site visits;
The client offers a competitive salary and an attract benefits package, with additional opportunities for training and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.