Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Basingstoke
Senior Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist - Basingstoke
Qualification - Geology, Engineering Geology/Mining
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Company - International Multidisciplinary Consultancy
- Design and execution of site investigations and geological conditions reports
- Foundation design, slope stability and retaining wall design
- Initial site walkovers, intrusive investigations
- On site management of drilling and augering processes
- Scheduling of soil laboratory testing schedule
Residential development, geological conditions reporting for large civil engineering developments. These cover rail new-builds and refurbishments, new-build roads and highways plus foundations for new commercial and residential developments.
This position offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Geotechnical Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365 105 for an informal discussion.
Apply for Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Basingstoke
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly