Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Basingstoke
Senior Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist - Basingstoke
Qualification - Geology, Engineering Geology/Mining
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Company - International Multidisciplinary Consultancy
- Design and execution of site investigations and geological conditions reports
- Foundation design, slope stability and retaining wall design
- Initial site walkovers, intrusive investigations
- On site management of drilling and augering processes
- Scheduling of soil laboratory testing schedule
Residential development, geological conditions reporting for large civil engineering developments. These cover rail new-builds and refurbishments, new-build roads and highways plus foundations for new commercial and residential developments.
This position offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Geotechnical Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365 105 for an informal discussion.