Commercial Manager - Mixed Use
Our client is a multinational consultancy; they have an urgent requirement for a Commercial Manager to join their team on a large mixed-use development in Dubai. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience working on large mixed use developments with FIDIC contracts.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating with construction, planning, and sub contract admin teams, liaising with Commercial Team Managers. Identifying delaying events, disruption and acceleration, preparation of Time Impact Analysis and liaising with TIA Delay Analysis teams, attending delay and claims meetings.
- Monitor and report on the progress of all civil engineering contracts. Flag issues that might result in delay or claim and advise the project managers of any risks that will
affect the overall timely delivery of the project or significant cost escalation or potential opportunities for cost reduction. Provide proactive advice so as to minimize claims and delay.
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably MRICS/MCIOB/other further educational qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 15-20 years' experience.
- At least 10 years in a similar position, i.e. large mixed-use project.
- Over 10 years large claims experience with consultancies.
- Must understand FIDIC contracts.
Apply for Commercial Manager - Mixed Use
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly