Quality Assurance Engineer - RC Frame Superstructure - West London
Quality Control Engineer £250 West London
About the Client: The Company has for many years been carrying out reinforced concrete works as part of its other main activities. During the past 10 years they have established a Reinforced Concrete Structures Division which carries out larger and more complex contracts. The structures division has expanded into concrete frames, basements and ground floor slabs, retaining walls and other associated work. The Company carries out various types of groundworks and enabling works either as a separate contract or within one of our larger schemes.
About the Role: You will be based on a large RC Frame Superstructure in West London. You will be reporting into PM level where you will need to call off rebars and monitor setting out engineers.
• Provide assurance to all site activities
• Ensure supplier quality arrangements are reviewed and approved in accordance with project requirements
• Progressive control, management and delivery of works
• Day to day control of site quality management including maintaining assurance, a safe site, site set up and compliance with quality procedures, safe methods of work and safety regulations.
• Ensure priority to health and safety.
• Minimum HND in Civil Engineering or Construction
• Experience within the RC Frames and Tunnelling sector
• Experience in a Quality Control role on a major project
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
About the benefits: You will be rewarded with an above market salary and provided with huge opportunity to progress your career. This is a great opportunity to work for a major player in the London market.