Junior Operations Manager- Worcester £25,000-£30,000+ benefits
Junior Oerations Manager- Worcester
My client - a market-leading Water Hygiene Consultancy based in the West Midland, are looking for a Junior Operations Manager to join their team due to mass expansion across the business.
The company are based from their sole office in the West Midlands and work across the whole country- offering their services within Legionella Risk Assessing, Water Treatment & Water Hygiene. They have an impressive client base of commercial, domestic & industrial properties within both the private & public sector.
They are looking for a Junior Operations Manager with a minimum 5 years' experience within the Water Treatment sector and experience within;
* Water Hygiene duties
* Legionella Risk Assessing
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Project Management, Account Management or Supervisory experience within the Water Treatment field.
Other Key Attributes;
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Fantastic verbal & written communication
* Good knowledge of IT and competency in all Microsoft packages
* Full UK driving license
* Negotiation skills
* Ambition to progress
The role will include;
* Project Management
* Liaising with Subcontractors and organising additional staff on site
* Hitting targets and work deadlines
* Liaising with Business Managers, Directors, Clients, Contractors & Engineers
* Costing works & Auditing
* Supervising staff, issuing disciplinaries, staff training & development
* Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and gaining new business
* Manage and undertake regular site quality, health and safety inspections
* Supporting the business with any other remedial works etc
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with lots of industry experience to take the next step and develop into an Operations Manager with a well-respected insutry leader.
The salary is negotiable and comes with a company vehicle, overtime, pension & progression.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk or call EVA on 0121 442 0645 for more information.