Seasonal Ecologist - Shrewsbury
Role: SEASONAL ECOLOGIST
My client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in Ecology and Biodiversity, who strive to provide their clients with a completely integrated approach to the resolution of environmental issues associated with development proposals.
This dynamic company are currently seeking Seasonal Ecologists' to join their enthusiastic team based in Shrewsbury.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- A BSc or MSc in Ecology or related discipline.
- Demonstrable ecological experience.
- Ability to work on small or major projects.
- Protected species survey experience
- Report writing experience.
- Grad member of CIEEM (or eligible for membership).
- Full, clean driving licence is essential.
The client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, with intriguing opportunities for training and career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.