Legionella Risk Assessor; Telford £23,000-£26,000+ benefits
Legionella Risk Assessor; Telford
One of the UK's fastest growing Water Hygiene Conusltancies have a new opening for a Legionella Risk Assessor to work from their Head Office in the West Midlands and cover the surrounding areas.
* Specialise in Legionella
* Work across the Private & Public Sector
* UKAS Accredited
* Offer fantastic progression opportunity
* Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L8
* Compiling schematic drawings & reports.
* Providing recommendations and prices for remedial works.
* Monthly temperature testing and water sampling
* Surveying of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8.
* Representing the company and gaining new working business relationships to ensure future business.
* 1 years' experience as a Legionella Risk Assessor
* Knowledge of ACoP L8, B58580 and HSG274 guidelines
* Strong communication skills- verbal/written
* Full UK driving license
* Strong Attention to detail
* Company vehicle
* Additional training
* Health Care
If you are looking for the next step in your career within one of the UK's leading training providers, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stafford