Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - £28k - Northampton, East Midlands
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst (P402, P403, P404)
SALARY - £28,00 + Company van + fuel card + benefits
Northampton, East Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company which has over 95,000 employees and a huge network of offices and laboratories around the world. If you are an experiences P402, P403 and P404 qualified Asbestos Surveyor Analyst with a strong eye for detail and passionate about the industry, they would like to hear from you!
- Undertake all types of asbestos surveys (demolition, refurbishment and management) across a range of commercial, domestic and industrial buildings.
- Collect bulk samples in order to be sent off for analysis
- Recording accurate data using PDA's and collating data for the preparation of reports.
- Producing reports in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of two years industry experience in a dual trained role is essential.
- Excellent understanding on all aspects of the surveying and analytical procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of the Health and Safety legislation relating to asbestos.
- High level of IT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in project management is highly desirable.
- Full UK driving licence.
- BOHS P402, P403 and P404 qualified (or RSPH3 equivalent)
This is a golden opportunity to join a hugely successful and innovative company who are committed to employee skill development and progression. If you feel that this position fits your skill-set and experience, please don't hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the position please contact Angelina on 0121 442 4800.
Commutable locations: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Bedford, Cambridge