Water Treatment Softener Engineer £24,000 - £26,000
Water Treatment Softener Engineer
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + benefits
My client is a hugely successful Water Treatment Consultancy based in the East Midlands, who are currently undergoing mass recruitment due to new projects being signed within the commercial sector.
They specialise solely within Water Treatment, Water Hygiene and Legionella Risk Assessment with national coverage to both private & public-sector clients. They boast an impressive staff retention rate and develop their team to be multiskilled engineers.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years' working within this position and have a relevant qualification within either Water Treatment (City & Guilds) or Plumbing (NVQ Level 2 +).
* Experience working on cooling towers
* Full UK driving license
* Strong verbal & written communication
* Flexible approach to overtime/working nationally
* Ability to work on own initiative
The role will include carrying out various water hygiene tasks
* Carry out various Water Hygiene tasks including TMV servicing, Water sampling, Temperature testing & monitoring.
* Reverse Osmosis
* Dealing with softeners and using dosing units.
* Servicing hot & cold-water systems
* Tank Cleans & Chlorination's
* Steam boilers.
* Liaising with existing and new clients to ensure repeat business
As one of the UK's leading Water Hygiene Consultancies, they can offer some of the best benefits packages in the industry including- generous holiday allowance, company vehicle, additional training/certificates, lucrative overtime and also a basic salary of up to £26,000.
If you're looking for a new position with endless opportunity, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.