Geotechnical Site Investigation Manager - London
We are currently recruiting for a Geotechnical Ground Investigation Manager to join a top tier Civil and Geotechnical Engineering Contractor in London.
- Management of engineering geologists and contaminated land consultants undertaking desk studies, intrusive investigations, factual and interpretative reporting
- Overseeing multiple ground investigation contracts throughout the London and the South East
- Management of laboratory testing regime
- Contribution to Geo-environmental projects
- Assist in contract procurement and business development
Our client is involved in a variety of exciting projects in the commercial and residential sectors across London and South East England.
The position offers a competitive salary together with a company car and other benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Thompson on 01792 365 105 to discuss further. Or email your CV.