Groundwork Setting Out Engineer - Crawley
A new position has become available for an experienced Site Setting out Engineer/Surveyor to join a leading Groundwork and Remediation Contractor in Crawley, West Sussex.
- Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Surveying academic background
- Experience in setting levels, surveying excavations, boundary setting etc.
- Site experience relating to Civil Engineering, Remediation or Groundworks
- Use of GPS, laser level AutoCAD software
- Track record of communicating with multiple stake holders including clients, site staff and project managers
The successful applicant will support a long term project and will have the opportunity to progress within the management team within a well-established engineering organisation.
Suitable candidates will also demonstrate excellent communication skills and a desire to develop professionally.
The position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365 105 for more information.
Apply for Groundwork Setting Out Engineer - Crawley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly