Principal Ecologist - Manchester
Role: Principal Ecologist
An independent, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy are currently seeking a Principal Ecologist to join their team based in Manchester. The client has over 20 years' experience in delivering and specialising in a range of environmental services, such as ecological assessments and protected species surveys, for a range of clients across the UK.
The client is seeking a leading Ecologist who will join their expanding Ecology team, as well as providing support to the Ecology teams across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ecologist who is looking for further career development and opportunities.
Your main duties within this role will include:
- Managing the Ecology team and mentoring junior colleagues
- Client and local authority liaison
- Project management
- Preparing Fee Proposals and Technical Reports
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Assisting with all business development activities
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Hold a BSc or MSc in Ecology or a related discipline
- Full Membership of CIEEM
- Be in a position to become a chartered ecologist
- Demonstrable experience working within Ecology Consultancy environment
- Hold a Class 1 Bat and GCN licence
- Proven project management experience
The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package. Additionally, the client offers excellent career development prospects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.