Legionella Risk Assessor- Bradford £22,000-£25,000 + benefits
Legionella Risk Assessor- Bradford£22,000-£25,000 + benefitsOne of the UK' s fastest growing Environmental Risk Management Consultancies are on the lookout for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join their team in Bradford.The company are well respected within their field and offer their services within Asbestos Analysis, Asbestos Surveying, Asbestos Testing/Removals & Legionella Risk Assessing to a variety of private and public-sector clients. They have previously worked with a wide range of Schools, Hospitals & Retail units across the country.They are currently looking for a Legionella Risk Assessor with 2 years' experience and the P901 or City & Guilds accredited Legionella Risk Assessing qualification and;* Strong verbal & written communication
* Full UK driving license
* Good knowledge of IT packages
* Desire to progress within a UKAS accredited consultancyThe role will include;* Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in accordance with ACOP L8
* Producing schematic drawings
* Carrying out monthly water hygiene duties; sampling, monitoring, temperature testing
* Liaising with clients to ensure future business growth.The company offer a fantastic benefits package inclusive of a basic salary up to £25,000, company vehicle, progression and the opportunity to gain the Asbestos Qualifications which will ensure a salary increase (once qualified).If you would like to hear more about this unique opportunity, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@penguinrecruitment.co.uk.