Asbestos Surveyor - £24,000 - £30,000 - Stevenage, South East
ASBESTOS SURVEYOR - £24K - £30K - STEVENAGE, SOUTH EAST
Our client is the UK's leading risk management company that helps its clients achieve full compliance with occupational and environmental health and safety regulations. With over 14 years trading experience, they currently have 12 offices located across the UK to deliver outstanding dedicated hazard identification, assessment, and remediation services to ensure the prevention of harm to people, property, and the environment.
They are seeking fully qualified Asbestos Surveyors (BOHS P402/RSPH3) to join their highly successful and ever-expanding business and provide services across the South East region.
- Possess the above essential asbestos-related qualifications
- Full UK driving license
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Minimum of a years' post qualification experience in a surveyor role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of the health and safety legislation relating to asbestos.
- Be flexible to any out of hours or weekend work that will be required
Role and Responsibilities
- Carrying out all aspects of asbestos surveying and inspection
- Collecting bulk samples to be delivered to lab analysts and liaise with lab staff and assist with any queries.
- Knowledge and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation
- To ensure all work is carried out is in line with health and safety procedures
- Producing asbestos survey reports and drawings through the in-house software.
- Liaise with clients, management, colleagues and external staff.
- Highest competitive salary
- Company van and fuel card
- Paid travel to and from work
- Excellent overtime rates and opportunities
- Brilliant training and development
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Retention Bonus
- Lieu time scheme
- Healthcare discounts
- Corporate gym scheme
- Plus, many more!
If you feel that your skill-set and experience is a good match for this position, please don't hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the role please contact Angelina on 0121 442 4800 or alternatively email angelina.marjanovic @ penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Commutable locations: Northampton, Peterborough, St Albans, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Watford