Remediation Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
7 days left
- Job Type
My client is a leading remediation and contaminated land assessment company, looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team in the South East. This market leading company is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with 10 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor with an earthworks or remediation contractor.
The successful applicant will:
- Be proficient in all forms of contract work
- Have a sound building and construction knowledge
- Have negotiating experience
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
As a Quantity Surveyor, your role will include:
- Vetting client contracts
- Project forecast and cost analysis
- Prepare of monthly financial reports for the board of directors.
Successful Quantity Surveyors will be dynamic and ambitious, working for an industry leader, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com
Apply for Remediation Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly