Assistant Arboriculturalist - London
Role: Assistant Arboriculturalist
Salary: £21,000 (pro rata for length of contract)
My client, a well-established ecological consultancy based in London, are currently seeking an Assistant Arboriculturalist to join their growing Arboricultural team. My client is one of the largest consultancies in the UK, with offices located across the country, and they have built up a strong reputation for delivering high quality work in the environmental sector. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team, and will be exposed to endless opportunities for career development.
If successful in your application, your role will involve:
- Assist with and carry out Arboricultural surveys
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing maps
- Preparing and undertaking BS 5837 surveys and reports
- Fee quote preparation
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- An Arboricultural qualification such as HND, NDip or FdSc
- Demonstrable experience in delivering Arboricultural reports
- Minimum 1 year experience undertaking tree surveys
- Strong data and report writing skills
- Strong IT skills and GIS data collection experience
It is also desirable for candidates to acquire an Associate Membership of The Arboricultural Association and to have experience in undertaking tree inspections and bat surveys.
The client offers an attractive benefits package in addition to a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a fixed term role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.