Ecologist - Norwich
The Ecology team within a Norwich based consultancy are looking for an experienced Ecologist to join their team in a permanent, full time role.
My client is one of the largest ecological consultancies in the UK, offering high quality solutions and consultancy to clients in both the private and public sectors in a friendly and supportive working environment.
If successful in your application, your role will include:
- Conducting protected species surveys
- Preliminary ecological appraisals
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with and writing reports
- An Ecology degree or a degree in a related discipline
- CIEEM membership
- 3+ years relevant ecological experience
- GCN Licence
- Working towards Bat Survey licence
- Report writing and field work skills
- Demonstrable Phase 1 Habitat survey experience
- Project management experience
- Full UK driving licence
Please be aware that this role will require flexibility due to the potential of long, unsociable working hours and periods of working away from home.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.