Regional Manager- Aberdeen (£30k-£45k)
Regional Manager (Legionella) - Scotland
One of the UK's largest Water Hygiene Consultancies are expanding their Aberdeen team & are now actively searching for a Regional Manager to work from their North East Scotland office.
This consultancy is based predominantly in Scotland and work across the whole country- offering their services within Legionella Risk Assessing, Water Treatment & Water Hygiene. They have an impressive client base of commercial, domestic & industrial properties within both the private & public sector.
The Regional Manager role will include;
* Project Management
* Liaising with Subcontractors and organising additional staff on site
* Hitting targets and work deadlines
* Liaising with Operations Managers, Directors, Clients, Contractors & Engineers
* Costing works & Auditing
* Supervising staff, issuing disciplinaries, staff training & development
* Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and gaining new business
* Manage and undertake regular site quality, health and safety inspections
* Supporting the business with any other remedial works etc
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience within a Water Hygiene Engineer role and at least 2 years' Operations Manager experience.
The role will also require;
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Fantastic verbal & written communication
* Good knowledge of IT and competency in all Microsoft packages
* Full UK driving license
* Negotiation skills
* Ambition to progress
The salary is negotiable and comes with a company vehicle, overtime, pension & progression.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk or call EVA on 0121 442 0645 for more information.