Ecological Consultant - High Wycombe
Role: Ecological Consultant
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Competitive Salary
My client, one of the UK's most experienced Ecological consultancy and contractor, with over 25 years' experience, are currently seeking an experienced, full time Ecological Consultant to join their team in High Wycombe. The chosen candidate will be involved with working on a large range of projects and offering services such as protected species surveys, BREEAM assessments and planning advice.
The team are actively seeking candidates with demonstrable ecological experience, and candidates who display a positive attitude towards career development.
- Managing a range of projects
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Undertaking Phase 1 Habitat surveys
- Travelling to various sites
- Working overnight
- Report writing
- Liaising with clients
This role will also involve occasional overnight work and working weekends during the busy survey season.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- At least one or more protected species licences
- 3+ years ecological consultancy experience
- Demonstrable Phase 1 Habitat survey experience
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience of report writing
- Able to lead surveys
- Associate or Full CIEEM membership (or eligible for membership)
- Full, cean driving licence
The client also offers opportunities for training and career progression in additional to an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.