Assistant Ecologist - Hertfordshire
- Assistant Ecologist
- Salary: Competitive Salary
My client is one of the UK's most successful multi-disciplinary environmental consultancies, who specialise in delivering a wide range of expertise throughout the environmental sector. This dynamic company are currently seeking an Assistant Ecologist to join their team based in Hertfordshire.
This exciting role will include:
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Undertaking Phase 1 Habitat surveys
- Assisting on a diverse range of projects
- Supporting the development of the ecology team
- Report writing
- Client liason
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- An Ecology degree or related discipline
- Seasonal ecological experience
- Phase 1 Habitat survey experience
- Protected species survey experience
- CIEEM membership (or eligble for membership)
- At least one protected species survey licences or working towards
- Excellent communication skills
- A full, clean driving licence
The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. Additionally, the client offers opportunities for external training and career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.