Geotechnical SI Manager - Leeds
We are currently recruiting for a UK Ground Investigation Geotechnical Manager to join a top tier Civil and Geotechnical engineering contractor in Leeds.
- Management of engineering geologists and contaminated land consultants undertaking desk studies, intrusive investigations, factual and interpretative reporting
- Overseeing multiple ground investigation contracts throughout the UK
- Management of laboratory testing regime
- Contribution to Geo-environmental projects
- Assist in contract procurement and business development
Our client is involved in a variety of exciting projects in the commercial and residential sectors across Northern England.
The position offers a competitive salary together with an attractive benefits scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Thompson on 01792 365 105 to discuss further. Or email your CV .