Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer -Richmond, North Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Principal level Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a market leading consultancy in North Yorkshire.
This prestigious consultancy are seeking an Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer to play a key role in business development, taking a technical lead within an established and successful Geo-Environmental team.
The role itself will include:
* Business development
* Technical support throughout the business
* Preparation and review of Phase 1 and Phase 2 site investigations
* Bidding and tendering for work from new and established clients
* Remediation Method Statements and other earthworks schemes
* Interpretive and factual report writing
To be successful in your application for the Associate Geo-Environmental role, you will demonstrate:
* A track record of winning contracts and business development
* Strong Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental experience
* 10 years consultancy experience
* Chartership with a relevant professional body
* Degree and postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline
Working with this market leading company in this challenging and rewarding role, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package in a successful and supportive work environment.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 000 for an informal chat or email email@example.com
Apply for Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer -Richmond, North Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly