Legionella Risk Assessor- Warwick £20,000-£24,000+benefits
7 days left
- Job Type
Legionella Risk Assessor- Warwick
A unique opportunity to join one of the UK's most well-respected Water Hygiene Consultancies has just arisen due to mass expansion nationally.
The company offer a wide range of services including Legionella Risk Assessing, Surveying, Water Treatment & Hygiene. They operate from one office and cover the whole UK.
The role will include;
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in accordance with ACOP L8
- Producing schematic drawings
- Carrying out monthly water hygiene duties; sampling, monitoring, temperature testing
- Liaising with clients to ensure future business growth.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 2 years' experience within a Legionella based position
- City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing
- Full UK Driving License
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
The salary on offer is negotiable depending on experience and comes with the opportunity to progress within a leading consultancy.
If you would like to apply for this position, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Birmingham, Stratford, West Midlands
Apply for Legionella Risk Assessor- Warwick £20,000-£24,000+benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly