Leakage Technician Location: Leeds Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
One of the UK's leading providers of Water Treatment & Leak Detection services are currently undergoing mass recruitment due to a huge new project being signed across the North of the Country and are now actively seeking Leakage Technicians to join their team.
- To carry out Water Leakage Detection works throughout the Yorkshire area.
- Must have an understanding of the risk / impact of leakage activities our customers, the general public, and road-traffic users and to ensure compliance with our statutory, regulatory and company standards at all times.
- Is expected to undertake advanced survey work and accurate pinpointing, planning and deductive analysis in the detection of complex leaks.
- Must have a full UK driving License
- Must have at least 2 years previous experience as a Leakage Technician
- Must have good punctuation and communication skills.
- Would prefer some relevant industry qualifications but this isn't a must.
- Van, Fuel Card, Pension, Overtime.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £28,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
If you are looking for a new position with fantastic earning potential, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Leeds, Sheffield,