Head of Civil Infrastructure (Dams + Hydropower) - Africa
Fantastic Opportunity in Nairobi
Immediate Requirement for a Director/Head of Dams and Hydropower for Africa with a large Engineering Consultancy.
This role will entail:
- Developing and Implementing the Civil Infrastructure business plans
- Conducting Business Development activities across the region
- Managing Civil Infrastructure opportunities, including EOI and proposal preparation
- Allocating and Managing the function's resources in Africa Regions
- Ensuring Technical and Financial delivery of all civil infrastructure projects
- Providing leadership and training to technical staff
Ideal Candidate will posses:
- BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering
- Corporate Membership / Registration with professional institution
- Minimum 15 years post-qualification experience in dams and hydropower projects with clear progression from technical to senior management roles
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of dams and hydropower engineering discipline, including proven experience in all aspects of the dams and hydropower project delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in managing diverse project and teams
- Experience in Africa and East Africa in particular
This role is to be permanently based in Nairobi and is for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Get in touch if interested - email@example.com