Engineering Geologist - Gloucester
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist to join market leading site investigation contractor based in Gloucester.
As a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist you will be carrying out a mixture of office based work and complex Site Investigations. Suitable candidates will see projects through from start to finish, managing their own workload ensuring successful completion.
The role will involve:
- Managing projects from conception to completion
- Undertaking trial pitting, rotary drilling, window sampling and cable percussion drilling
- Factual Report writing
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience of writing factual reports
- Experience logging soil and rock to British standards
- Extensive experience of site investigation
- Understanding of Health and Safety Requirements
Working for a successful and expanding company, you will be exposed to dynamic and challenging projects and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com
Apply for Engineering Geologist - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly