Consultant Ecologist - London
The Ecology team within a London based environmental consultancy are currently seeking a Consultant Ecologist with a background in ecological consultancy.
You will work across all areas of ecological consultancy, assisting the team in designing and delivering habitat and protected species surveys. Additionally, you will be required to prepare written reports for existing clients.
- A degree in Ecology or in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable ecological consultancy experience
- Graduate or Associate CIEEM membership
- Experience and understanding of protected species surveys and Phase 1 habitat survey methods
- Working towards gaining a protected species licence
- Full, UK drivers licence
- Willing to work anti-social and flexible hours
If successful, you will rapidly become a key member of the team as they look to continue their growth across the London market. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced ecology team, and you will be exposed to considerable career development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.