Water Treatment Engineer- Northampton £19,000-£23,000 + benefit
7 days left
- Job Type
Water Treatment Engineer- Northampton
£19,000-£23,000 + benefits
My client is actively seeking a Water Hygiene Technician to join their award winning Consultancy and work on a huge new project in Northampton.
In recent years, the company have expanded steadily and now house multiple offices nationwide and employ hundreds of staff in 3 core sectors; Water, Asbestos & Fire. They have a wide range of clients inclusive of both private and public sector in a variety of Commercial & Domestic property.
* Temperature testing of water outlets,
* Clean & chlorination of cold water storage tanks and hot water storage vessels,
* Water sample collection
* Showerhead cleaning and descaling
* 1 years' experience as a Water Hygiene Technician
* Full UK Driving License Desirable Criteria
* Strong knowledge of ACOP L8
* Good Verbal & written Communication
They are looking for a Water Hygiene Technician keen to gain new skills, develop their industry knowledge and grow alongside a market-leading consultancy.
Along with developing the successful candidates skillset, the company also offer a salary of up to £23k, company vehicle, overtime & healthcare.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to apply to this role, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Apply for Water Treatment Engineer- Northampton £19,000-£23,000 + benefit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly