Regional Service Delivery Manager- Northampton-£28,000-£30,000
Regional Service Delivery Manager- Cheltenham
£28,000-£30,000 + benefits
My client a UK market-leading Air & Water Management Consultancy are looking for a Regional Service Delivery Manager based in Northampton to join their team.
The consultancy are currently based from multiple offices and offer their services within Ductwork, Legionella & Water Hygiene to multiple private & public-sector clients across the UK. They have recently signed huge new projects nationwide and are actively seeking a Regional Service Delivery Manager to oversee them.
The purpose of this role is to;
* Organise sub-contract work
* Review scope of works to ensure it can be completed in the time allocated
* Manage Projects
* Review and approval of RAMS for assigned jobs, and feedback relevant comments/changes to Ops Co-ordinator
* Management of jobs to ensure achievement of margin Induction,
* Training and development of technicians to include overseeing of equipment
* Complete appraisals and disciplinaries
* Audit Technician's works
* Manage and undertake regular site quality, health and safety inspections
Although they are a Water & Air Hygiene specialist, they are happy to accept people from a Facilities Management background who is able to oversee the projects and supervise engineers on and off site.
The successful candidate will need the following;
* Fantastic/Proven leadership experience
* Technical background
* Experience within a Facilities, Health & Safety or Compliance Manager background
* Ability to organise large teams of engineers
* Strong verbal & written communication
* Account Management experience
* Project Management experience
* Good knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office packages
* FULL UK driving license
As this company work on many high profile secure projects, the successful candidate will need a clean criminal record and will require a full DBS/Prison clearance check.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience along with benefits such as; company vehicle, equipment and extensive training.
If you would like to hear more about this exclusive opportunity call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Birmingham, Bristol, Gloucestershire, South West, South Wales, Newport,