Senior Ecologist - Stroud
My client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in Ecology and Biodiversity, who strive to provide their clients with a completely integrated approach to the resolution of environmental issues associated with development proposals.
This dynamic company are currently seeking a Senior Ecologist to join their enthusiastic team based in Stroud.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- A BSc or MSc in Ecology or related discipline.
- Ecological consultancy experience.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work on small or major projects.
- Relevant protected species survey licences, preferably holding a Bat licence.
- Demonstrable experience of habitat and species surveys, habitat management and mitigation design.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of environmental legislation.
- Member of CIEEM (or eligible for membership).
- Full, clean driving licence is essential.
The client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, with intriguing opportunities for training and career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.