Legionella Consultant- Bradford- (up to £32,000 + benefits)
Legionella Risk Assessor- Cannock
£23,000-£26,000 + benefits
My client- a hugely successful Civil Engineering Consultancy based in the North, are looking for an experienced Legionella Consultant to drive their business into further success.
The consultancy is based from one office in Bradford and cover the whole of the UK offering their services in Water Hygiene, Asbestos & Civils. They work on a variety of infrastructure including domestic, commercial & industrial across the private and public sector.
Nationally recognised and UKAS accredited, this company work on a national scale with their works carried out across the whole UK. They are now seeking an enthusiastic Legionella Consultant to assist in the continual expansion of the company.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 4 years' experience within a Legionella Risk assessing role
- Experience managing small teams of engineers
- Drive & determination to grow business sales
- Full UK driving license
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing (would be advantageous but not essential)
The role will include;
- Carrying out Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8
- Assisting with the development of staff
- Liaising with potential & existing clients to ensure continued expansion of the company.
- Carrying out monthly temperature testing and water sampling.
- Producing schematic drawings and final documents.
- Assist in reviewing water working procedures and audits
- Curating accurate technical reports for clients.
This company offer a competitive salary along with exceptional training & self-development opportunities, company vehicle, equipment and pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this role send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk or to hear more about this fantastic opportunity call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645.
Commutable Locations; Telford, Cannock, Tamworth, Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham